The XCT-B 400w features pioneering technology for professional end-users looking for an extremely high performing torch. Smaller neck-to-head dimensions provide the ability to weld in tight spaces with maximum precision. The ball joint allows free movement in all directions without torsion of the cable assembly.
The unique XCT collet replaces conventional parts and stays constantly reliable even under high load. This collet creates a large area of contact between the electrode and the water-cooled torch head, ensuring an efficient transfer of current and heat. The torch achieves a gas shielding comparable to using a gas lens.
The extremely compact size of XCT-B 400w and high performance power rating makes this torch an exceptional tool for hand-held TIG welding.
- Precision Switch technology for precise operation with optimized ergonomics
- Elaborate clamping concept for reliable, high performance even under permanent strain
- Fewer and simpler spare parts with longer life
- Smart handle design for precise work
- Optional cold wire supply
- Food and Beverage
- Steel Industry
- Tank and Vessel Fabrication
- Marine and Offshore
- Light Fabrication