Aristo Mig 5000i/U5000i
The new edition, multi-process Aristo® Mig 5000i power source provides substantially improved arc welding performance and higher productivity for robotic and semi-automatic applications.
The Aristo power source is designed to integrate with ESAB's industry-leading WeldCloud™ online data management platform via Wi-Fi, mobile cellular or hard-wired Ethernet communication.
Multiple Operator System Racks are available for this product upon request.
- Proven, robust, heavy-duty industrial system that holds up in the most demanding welding environments
- Greatly improved performance with high speed Swift Arc Transfer (SAT™) welding
- Advanced pulse SuperPulse™ functionality reduces heat input and minimizes spatter
- Up to 250 pre-programmed synergic lines (U82 Plus) and the most on board memory of any Advanced System
- Easily transfer weld data between machines and computer by storing data to a USB flash drive
- Pressure Vessels
- Ship/Barge Building
- Heavy Fabrication
- General Manufacturing
|Power Factor at Maximum Current||0.91|
|Open Circuit Voltage||59/<35 VAC|
|Model||Aristo Mig 5000i|
|Model||Duty Cycle||Output Current||Output Voltage||Welding Process|
|60 %||500 A||40 VDC||Stick (MMA)|
|100 %||400 A||36 VDC||Stick (MMA)|
|Aristo Mig 5000i|
|Description or Qualifier||Aristo Mig 5000i|
|Weight||68 kg (149 lb)|
Part Numbers and Accessories
Power source includes: 16.4 ft. (5 m) mains cable. U5000iw include built-in water cooler.
For more information on WeldCloud online weld management platform, see separate fact sheet.
RTW (Ready To Weld) Stationary Packages include: power source, wire feeder, .035/.045 in. (0.9/1.2 mm) V groove feedrolls, V450 15 ft. (4.5 m) MIG gun, 5.5 ft. (1.7 m) connection set (gas hose, control cable, welding current cable), 15 ft. (4.5 m) work cable and clamp, regulator/flowmeter.
RTW MIG Racer Packages include: the above plus HD 2-Cylinder Cart.