Model 2 Weld Heads
The Model 2 weld head is a modular and highly configurable tool designed for custom applications. The Model 2 is used in production applications where orbital welding may be impractical, and for factory applications requiring heavy-duty, in-place welding systems.
The Model 2 “building block” approach uses a series of standardized motion stages for functions such as AVC (Arc Voltage Control), Torch Oscillation (weaving), onboard Wire Feeder and in some cases, Travel. Up to eight axes of movement can be integrated into a welding system and controlled by the AMI Model 415 WDR Power Supply, including positioners, side beams, welding lathes and seamers. The Model 2 can also be equipped with a wide variety of general and specialized welding torches including hot wire and remote arc viewing systems.
- Rugged production welding system for beam or positioner mounting
- Modular design for easy customization for specific applications
- Heavy-duty components
- Simple torch with AVC and wire feed
- Torch with AVC and Oscillation, Vision System optional
- Hot-Wire Torch with AVC and Oscillation,
- Vision System optional
- Narrow-gap torch with AVC, Oscillation and Vision System
Interested in this product? Contact us.
ESAB Welding & Cutting Products
2800 Airport Road
Denton, TX 76207
Customer Care: 1-800-426-1888
801 Wilson Avenue
Hanover, PA 17331
420 National Business Parkway
Annapolis Junction, MD 20701